This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for okayjokes.com as an independent organization whose mission is to build users' trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, by displaying the okayjokes trustmark, we have agreed to notify you of:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site;
2. The organization collecting the information;
3. How the information is used;
4. With whom the information may be shared;
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and
distribution of the information;
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under okayjokes.com control;
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In the event okayjokes merges, is acquired by or sells its assets to a third party, okayjokes may disclose member information as is reasonably necessary to affect any such merger, acquisition or sale. Members will be given the opportunity to opt-out of the okayjokes Service consistent with our "Changes in Privacy Practice" section. Any such party with whom okayjokes merges or whom acquires some or all of the assets of okayjokes may not have the same or similar privacy guidelines as set forth in this Policy and may use member information in a manner other than as set forth herein.